We are now calling to submit an extended abstract. In general, submissions are invited which are related to, but not limited to, the following topics:
- Archives, Data Curation, and Preservation
- Artificial Intelligence
- Big Data
- Data Science, Analytics, and Visualization
- Domain-Specific Informatics
- Ethics, and Legal Aspects of Information
- Information and Communication Technology
- Information Behavior
- Information Culture and Society
- Information Literacy
- Information Retrieval
- Information Science Education; Information and Learning
- Information Theory
- Informetrics and Scholarly Publishing
- Knowledge Management and Organization
- Social Media and Social Computing
The extended abstract should be around 300-400 words (introduction, problem statement, purpose of research, methodology, key findings, state of the art) typed in at single space, using Times New Roman font size 10. The margins at four sides should be set at 1 inch. The extended abstract should be in English or Indonesia, English preferable. Please make sure the abstract is well-written and properly edited.
Structure of the Extended Abstract:
- Title of the paper in Bold Letters
- The author and co-author (supervisor) name without titles or degrees, higher education institution, faculty and department/studies program, and e-mail address shall be provided under the paper title.
- 300-400 words detailed summary of the article, written in English or Indonesia that include an introduction, problem statement, the purpose of the research, relevance/significance of the study, research methodology, key findings, and state of the art
- 150-200 words of research novelty
- Reference List
Please download the template below:
All submission shall be done through the OCS (Open Conference System). If the submission fails, please contact the ICOLAIS Organizing Committee at:
Contact Persons: Mrs. Anita (+62 813-1508-4057) or Ms. Diah Melati (+62 857-3720-4347)
The extended abstracts will go through a double-blind (rapid) review process, and the review will focus on the research’s novelty and contribution to the ongoing scientific discussion on the issue.
Nine best-extended abstracts will be granted and will have an opportunity to present in a time slot of special ICOLAIS sessions.
The extended abstract submission deadline is 31st August 2022 (By midnight, 23.59, GMT +07:00)
- You should submit your final paper if your extended abstract has been accepted. The final paper length should be between 4 to 10 pages (including references). The template of the final paper will be available in http://jipk.ui.ac.id/index.php/jipk
- A paper should contain the description of your study and should be structured in sections such as Abstract, Introduction, Methodology, Results, Conclusions, Acknowledgements (if applicable), and References.
- Please note that the title and authors list should be coincident with the accepted abstract.
- The references should be cited according to the Bibliography and Citation Style APA 6th edition format.
- Selected papers will be further processed for publication upon the recommendation from the ICOLAIS’s Editorial Board.
- Selected papers will be proposed for publication in indexed national journals.